Cashmere Con Panna began as a scrapbook of OOTD pics styled by a very vivacious tall girl from Alaska.
And that tall girl.. is me!
How kind of you to stop by and say hello.
My name is Elan, and ever since I was (not so little), I've had a propensity for standing out (I'm six feet two inches).
Naturally, I grew up embracing the smaller things that made me different. For example:
- I'm a twenty-two year old who likes spending Saturday nights in her "scrapbook nook" with her cat.
- I once sang a song about potassium to the tune of Ed Sheeran's "The A Team" for my chemistry class. It's called "The K Team." Look it up, I promise you'll love it. Or at least have a chuckle.
- I have over 130 Barbies, each with her own name and personality.
- I wear mostly used clothing and enjoy donning a 1960's cocktail dress when I go out to the grocery store.
- I'm also a pretty expressive NBA commentator.
- And.... I can be seen writing furiously writing in my journal, of which I'm now on my 44th.
Which leads me to my blog, Cashmere Con Panna!
The name "Cashmere Con Panna" was coined by combining my favorite fabric and my favorite coffee beverage (shots of espresso with a dollop of whipped cream on top). It gives me the cof-feels (coffee feels).
It started in 2007 with a journal stuffed with outfit pics and descriptions of my clothing. It has since evolved into an online journal where I'm able to express who I am through writing and personal style. My goal is to educate, enlighten, and entertain readers with my mind's wanderings and how they relate to self-expression.
So I invite you to sit back, relax, curl up with a cup of coffee, and enjoy my stories.
Once a-pun a time...